GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
lol i am. But who isnt?

I just got into Hockey, I'm 21 years old, and i couldn't care less. Just makes me wonder why the hell i didn't get into it sooner. first full game i seen i got hooked. Kind of like the first time i had sex. Its just fucking awesome. Now i just want to see more hockey.... and sex.

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
I'm glad you guys like it, it's the best sport. I just thought it was a bit funny. Back in the Wirtz days I don't think anyone gave a shit about the Hawks. LA is a bit better but the sport has only recently become popular in Socal. Winning solves everything, we had a shit team for years and people hated the Flames until they got better.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
lol i am. But who isnt?

I just got into Hockey, I'm 21 years old, and i couldn't care less. Just makes me wonder why the hell i didn't get into it sooner. first full game i seen i got hooked. Kind of like the first time i had sex. Its just fucking awesome. Now i just want to see more hockey.... and sex.

Hawks just signed Toews and Kane for the next 8 years. 84 million dollar contracts

saw that

Hawks are relevant for 8 yrs. Sweet.

haha, yup.. that's nice.. considering about the 15 years prior was.. pretty bad.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Everyones all excited about preseason football...im like when da fuq is hockey season gonna start already.

In hockey news, i might pay that $160 or whatever for nhl center ice...that is if uverse finally solved their contract deal. :iono: then i can sit at home butt naked all weekend watching hockey all day and night