GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I searched. There are a few hockey related and playoff threads, but none devoted to this most awesomely physical awesome sport. So, voila bishes.

Holy hell, watching the Sharks game and the just opened up on the Wild. Chased Backstrom. I use to hate Raffi Torres, but he is the kind of player you hate unless he is on your team. He's playing crazy right now. Love it.

Hockey boys (and girls). DISCUSS. MOAR HOCKEY. NAO.

GO SHARKS!

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
are the wings making it this yr???

GO HAWKS!!!!!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
The first NHL thread begins and its an American who does it?!?!?!...
Love it!! GO LEAFS GO

The sad reality is that you are right. Most Americans could give 2 fucks about the most exciting sport. It really is sad. Hockey is ridiculous awesome.

Leafs.... man what a drop off in performance from last year.

Kickass thing about hockey (actually all sports except NBA) is that any team in playoffs can win. Hot goalie is the best way, see the Kings last year.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Hockey has become more popular than ever in the US. Ratings off the hook.

I hear ya on Torres... same way for me with Carcillo. He's a mongoloid, but he's OUR mongoloid.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I hope you all like watching Ovechkin score on your goalies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I hope you all like watching Ovechkin score on your goalies.

did he actually start scoring this year? oh yeah, I forgot about that.. ;)

TheCanadian11

Passed Driver's Ed
The sad reality is that you are right. Most Americans could give 2 fucks about the most exciting sport. It really is sad. Hockey is ridiculous awesome.

Leafs.... man what a drop off in performance from last year.

Kickass thing about hockey (actually all sports except NBA) is that any team in playoffs can win. Hot goalie is the best way, see the Kings last year.

I never understood why American's don't like it... it's got speed, skill, hits, fights.... like cmon!!!! I just think they don't take to it cuz it's not an "American" sport... such crap. Greatest game on the planet.

And you're right about the kings... Quick got them through the top 3 seeds in the west to reach the final.... last year was unbelievable....

Congrats to the Leafs for making the playoffs since 2004... Hopefully we can make some noise! GO LEAFS GO!!!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Pens top seed in East. What a surprise!

It is interesting to see that they still do so well without the kid. Such a deep talented team.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
C

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
A

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
P

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
S