GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Urano Grey GTI / Golf Thread

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Hey your roof bars are really low profile, do you mind sharing which ones they are? This is one of the best urano grey builds I have seen. Good stuff man!
Thank you!

They are the inno aero base version bars, top of bar at its highest point is 3” from the roof.

I still have plans to have them cut and dropped about 1.75 to 2” in the center so my box sits aggressively flush.

Reeseth21

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk 7.5 GTI SE
Thank you!

They are the inno aero base version bars, top of bar at its highest point is 3” from the roof.

I still have plans to have them cut and dropped about 1.75 to 2” in the center so my box sits aggressively flush.
Keep us posted on that. Interested to see how it turns out when completed. Looks good man.

Drexel

Car(s)
2019 Urano Grey GTI
Hi...Just got my Urano Grey Gti. I got it with less than 5,000 miles. Since it's the car I would of ordered in 2019 or 2020 if I had the $ at the time I went ahead and got it. Too bad it was(and still is) a bad time to buy a used car.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Still my favorite color in person, and I hate greys. Just a great fit to the Mk7. Funny that I hate greys, but Reflex and Urano would be my first two picks.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
I like the color but my wife hates it. She said that the color looks like an old turd that's been out in the sun for too long. But she's only seen the Audi one, which appears to be lighter in color than VW, along with other car brands.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
I like the color but my wife hates it. She said that the color looks like an old turd that's been out in the sun for too long. But she's only seen the Audi one, which appears to be lighter in color than VW, along with other car brands.
Yeah the Audi is nardo gray, it’s much different.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Nardo reminds me of Chalk, not really a fan of either. Nardo:

Chalk:

RabbitTwo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
Does anyone have allocation numbers for Canada for Urano Grey GTIs? I am going to look at one tomorrow, as this colour now seems even more rare than Cornflower Blue. I believe we got 272 Rabbits in CF Blue here in Canada for 2019, and VW has since built more GTIs in that colour. Urano Grey, on the other hand, still appears to be limited to the ‘19 Rabbits. Have any other GTIs been offered in this colour? Any info is appreciated! Thanks.

RGM51

I also have the Rabbit GTI in grey. Already have 45000 miles on the clock. I agree the clear coat is soft and I have a lot of small stone chips on the hood. However this is by far the best car I have owned. Its fun to drive, quick and economical on gas.