GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Urano Grey GTI / Golf Thread

ILMGTI

Ready to race!
I think we need to show some love for that amazing colour.

Very hard to capture the depth of it with pictures.

Here is mine:

Last edited:

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
[emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImMrMeeseeks

Ready to race!
Lol I’ve been contemplating making this thread for weeks but I didn’t want to be starting a color thread with my newness hah. I did notice no one did one, though. Also, we’re missing the cornflower blue.
Here’s mine day of pick up

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
LOVE this color.....I'd have snagged it if it was available to me. Silver white was the close second.

ImMrMeeseeks

Ready to race!
LOVE this color.....I'd have snagged it if it was available to me. Silver white was the close second.

That white silver was what I originally wanted but I couldn’t do halogens (it was an S model) so they showed me this gem.

Bigfoot1

Oooh, I get to make my first post on page one :)

I got this guy a couple weeks ago, and went for a drive today (SoCal). It's my first GTI (and VW for that matter), and I'm quite happy with it.

Last edited:

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Hi guys, I’m also a Urano Gray owner, I wanted to just in here and ask if anyone else is dealing with the cars having a super soft clear that’s beyond susceptible to micro scratches, I’ve cut, buffed and wet sanded many cars and this one is just kicking my ass! I have a ceramic coating I’m waiting to apply because I don’t want to just lock in the swirls...

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Finally, a photo that has a good representation of the color.

It only looks like that in direct, bright sunlight. It looks so much darker otherwise. Not complaining about it. Picked up mine at dusk and was drooling. Still am. Somebody get me a Shamwow.