GOLFMKV

Official Tornado Red GTI / Golf Thread

Ricked_Em

Go Kart Champion
New wheels and a carbon lip.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

houston88

Fun car!

I've enjoyed this car over the past few months! Gets great mileage and is fun to tinker with. Once I lowered it a little and put some new wheels on I like how it looks too. I can see how it can get addicting to keep on modding, will have to pace myself.

Attachments

• backClose.jpg
    backClose.jpg
    829.3 KB · Views: 1,703
  • side1.jpg
    side1.jpg
    795 KB · Views: 1,708
  • sideBack.jpg
    sideBack.jpg
    656.2 KB · Views: 1,737

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
thats it. im buying the OEM wing... it looks too effing good...

awesome car houston

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Got some actual pics taken by a photographer last night

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

17s are life
Looks good [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
My personal favorite

Glad to see a TR with the OEM mudguards Bc I'm seriously considering them. New tires/grip fling a lot of rocks. Liking the look of them.

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
Glad to see a TR with the OEM mudguards Bc I'm seriously considering them. New tires/grip fling a lot of rocks. Liking the look of them.

As a warning, they don't do a great job at stopping rocks from flying up so don't have super high expectations when it comes to utility lol much better than not having them but not as good as actual ugly ass mud flaps.

Still, love the look, feel they blend in well with the other black pieces/trim on my car.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
As a warning, they don't do a great job at stopping rocks from flying up so don't have super high expectations when it comes to utility lol much better than not having them but not as good as actual ugly ass mud flaps.

Still, love the look, feel they blend in well with the other black pieces/trim on my car.

Yeah has to be better than not at all. And aftermarket ones always look, well, as you've said