GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***** Official Southern California Spotted Thread *****

Rodriguez

I see all kinds of mk7's up here in/around the Santa Clarita Valley. I'm in the canyons often (Bouquet, San Francisquito, Little Tujunga, Angeles Forest, Big Tujunga, Angeles Crest) and see some of you guys while back there too. If anyone ever sees me around feel free to say hello. I have a Black 2dr 6mt GTI on Austins with black plates. I'm a mortgage broker and work from my home office most days. Let's get some coffee or go for a drive.

2LEEGIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI MK7
Lowered black 4door MK7 GTI with license plate ****280, yesterday around 2pm on FWY91 EB near Compton. If you’re here, curious what headlights you have…

chamisool

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Evolution 8, GTI SE
Always see a black MK7 GTI near Sender One/Roger Dunn golf shop in Santa Ana. Dropped with a lip kit and bronze Konigs I believe.

Dameon

Go Kart Champion
Keep seeing this at work.

Attachments

• D0D53F3D-B762-4402-80C3-ED61BBEA46CA.jpeg
    D0D53F3D-B762-4402-80C3-ED61BBEA46CA.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 90

Unison8

Hey are there any gatherings or meetups in SoCal??.....I'd be willing to travel to LA, IE, and OC.

I'll probably be at Metric (OC) on 4/8, I'll ask them if they have any or know of people getting together.

ksurl

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE DSG
Hey are there any gatherings or meetups in SoCal??.....I'd be willing to travel to LA, IE, and OC.

I'll probably be at Metric (OC) on 4/8, I'll ask them if they have any or know of people getting together.
Matt’s A+ Car care is having a shop bbq party this weekend on Saturday. Its in Huntington Beach. Ocvw fb group was also hosting Crepes and Brakes meetup on Sundays but they havent in a while.