GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***** Official Southern California Spotted Thread *****

t1m1t

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI Sport
Not sure if the owner is here, but found out I have a neighbor in Cypress Village apartment complex (Irvine). Silver 4 door with APR badge and decals, lowered, wheels (not sure which ones...), and LED taillights. I'm the owner of the white 4 door Sport!

Frank Reynolds

Go Kart Newbie
White gti on the 101n @ 23 interchange yesterday evening. Looked to be lowered with black or bronze wheels on it. I think exhaust also.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Equinox. Google campus.

Attachments

• IMG_20191220_133229.jpg
    IMG_20191220_133229.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 170

Ketchup

Passed Driver's Ed
Who lives in Riverside that drives up the hill on La Sierra each evening? I'm the White Silver GTI with the KPop stickers on it :p Love the sound of your exhaust! (I always go fast up the hill to home since I have to pee from being on the train for so long! LOL) :)

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
Indium Grey Golf R with some neuspeed RSE-10s. I was in the CSG with RSE-10s busting a U and gave you the peace sign.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Spotted at my office parking structure just now Jamboree and MacArthur

Attachments

• IMG_20200121_174734.jpg
    IMG_20200121_174734.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 229

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Seen a few modified GTI's driving on the 210 between Pomona and Pasadena.

Ketchup

Passed Driver's Ed
That's me! I've seen you a few times. I have the silver 2 door. Saw you this morning but was in my loaner accord lol
I wish they still made the GTI in a 2 door!
I ordered the JB4 and will get it Friday! After my service & recall on Saturday, I'm putting that in. Also looking at getting the Clubsport S muffler. All else is stock...for now!

Dameon

Go Kart Champion
Hey, that's my TDI ?. In for the 30k service but also having the BCM replaced so I can finish the heated seats retrofit finally, just in time for summer, haha.
I knew I’d seen it on a board somewhere. From a fellow tdi owner, It’s kinda perfect.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
I knew I’d seen it on a board somewhere. From a fellow tdi owner, It’s kinda perfect.
Thanks. Cosmetically all I have left on my list is to get the roof painted black (instead of the vinyl, this is LOW on my list) and install the Maxton front lip and sideskirts, which have been in my garage for a while now. Lots of other mods/retrofits done and planned though... at some point I'll start a journal. Eventually want to pick up the GTD CR190 kit from Kerma, since it keeps full emissions equipment.

I can only remember seeing a handful of Mk7 TDI's around LA, see more of the Passat wagons and the occasional Audi SUV. There was a blacked out Golf TDI in my apartment complex back when I lived in WeHo. That car convinced me to buy mine, along with my Mk4 turning over 220k, and behaving accordingly, haha.