GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***** Official Southern California Spotted Thread *****

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
I saw my first "500" Golf R in the wild yesterday!

It was a bit spooky, I had a discussion about the car with some friends a short time before, and then we spotted the car shortly thereafter. My friend was in a separate car ahead of me, stopped at a light, and the R was stopped going the opposite direction. I could see my friend point with his right hand near the rearview mirror and display a thumbs-up for me.

This happened around 4:30PM on Motor Avenue in Rancho Park, Los Angeles. I'm wondering if this was reallypeacedoff since the distance is about six miles from there to VW of Santa Monica.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Spotted another Limestone Gray 2015 Golf R this morning at VW of Santa Monica, the car was just sold and hadn't been picked up yet (pickup time is 5PM according to a note on the car). Congrats on your new car, whoever you are! :)

The car in the front is mine, the one in the back is the new one.

Attachments

• 20150506_144322583_iOS.jpg
    20150506_144322583_iOS.jpg
    437.2 KB · Views: 1,096

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Whose Carbon Steel Metallic GTI did I see northbound on Lincoln in Venice tonight around 7PM? The car looked lowered and had a pretty dark tint, good color combo.

reallypeacedoff

Ready to race!
Just saw this haha

This happened around 4:30PM on Motor Avenue in Rancho Park, Los Angeles. I'm wondering if this was reallypeacedoff since the distance is about six miles from there to VW of Santa Monica.

I doubt that was me, never head down Motor.

At 9PM I saw a Lapiz Blue R getting on the eastbound 10 at Lincoln Blvd in Santa Monica.

Could have been me for sure! I have only seen two R in the wild. Only seen another Lapiz in the Art's District and a Black one on Lincoln Blvd / Washington Blvd in Venice.