GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***** Official Southern California Spotted Thread *****

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
Spotted a white GTI zooming by along with some other car on the 405 N going to the 710 N. Wanted to attempt a follow and play, but my girlfriend was driving behind me and would’ve chewed me up.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
White 4dr lowered with spacers this morning 7:30am 5s; red mk7r on what looked like te37s tonight 6:15pm 55n

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Saw another Oryx White R at the top of the 710 this morning around 7:30am, exited at El Monte. Tinted windows and Silver Prets, I couldn't see you but said hi!

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Lowered, blacked out GTI on the 405 on Tuesday, looked mean. First Mk7 I've seen here in Los Angeles besides mine with the Mk7.5 Euro Dynamic Tails... Driver gave me a hazard flash, I gave him one back when I passed later.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Frank Reynolds

Go Kart Newbie
Spotted in Agoura yesterday

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
Someone in the LA area spotted and sent this to me. Love the license platereceived_463728914184197.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
A lapiz blue R with a "VWPOWER" license plate in Lancaster this past Friday.

Another lapiz blue R parked in front of a Walmart on Valley Central in Lancaster. That same Friday, half an hour later.

Y'all OHBs?

TCdaosithui

Ready to race!

Frank Reynolds

Go Kart Newbie
Monday morning at Neftin there was a fellow in a black mk7 with exhaust and a vanity legacy plate that had “MK7” in it. I was the other black mk7 in the service area.