Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Last edited:

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Nice shots, I had a '17 Reflex that met an unfortunate fate. Replaced with a boring a** white one, still miss the silver one.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Parking garage collapsed. Dry ground, insufficient horizontal support and numerous fracking tremors.
My car was parked on the top floor, dropped about 30'. 29 cars were totaled, amazingly no one was hurt.

It's Sam

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
X3 M40i

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Nice shots, I had a '17 Reflex that met an unfortunate fate. Replaced with a boring a** white one, still miss the silver one.

God he looks so sad in there

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Awesome car, mind me asking what roof rack setup you have? It's almost exactly what I want in terms of looks.

If someone else knows, let me know!
I think that’s a whispbar setup.

dgreger13

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Wow it's been a long time since I've been here lol. I've made a lot of changes to the car over the years, really liking how it sits! The other cars here look dope too!

image0.jpeg

Car.jpeg

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
It actually
God he looks so sad in there

It actually looked remarkably okay when they craned it out of there. They actually got in the 4Runner that was leaning against my car and drove it onto the wrecker. I expected airbags to blow up, but nothing.

My insurance guy initially called and said they'd be able to repair it, which was the last thing I wanted, but then called back once he put it on a lift. He said the engine mounts were all broke, the front shocks had blown through their upper mounts and the transmission had broken off of the motor.

munkey

Ready to race!
It actually

It actually looked remarkably okay when they craned it out of there. They actually got in the 4Runner that was leaning against my car and drove it onto the wrecker. I expected airbags to blow up, but nothing.

My insurance guy initially called and said they'd be able to repair it, which was the last thing I wanted, but then called back once he put it on a lift. He said the engine mounts were all broke, the front shocks had blown through their upper mounts and the transmission had broken off of the motor.

How did it happen???