GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Reflex Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Updated pic of my GTI after some recent additions :)

BecauseMotor

Go Kart Champion
My latest

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Rollback50k1

Ready to race!
No full-car photos since my at home scenery sucks and the water would just roll off when I move the car. For now, here's a macro roof shot...

Scott

Gotta love it huh?! Wax or ?

This is my usual ‘drool over spot’ once the car starts to roll. loll. I’m glad I didn’t miss any spots when I Ceramic coated my car loll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsgvw

Ready to race!
Car finally getting to the point where it feels like a VDUB, couldn’t handle it bone stock like I told myself I’d keep this one lol.

Don’t mind the carnage, going to the collision shop next Monday after some moron rear ended me. Can’t wait to get it back and feel like it’s not tainted.

Buster_Bluth

Passed Driver's Ed
Car finally getting to the point where it feels like a VDUB, couldn’t handle it bone stock like I told myself I’d keep this one lol.

Don’t mind the carnage, going to the collision shop next Monday after some moron rear ended me. Can’t wait to get it back and feel like it’s not tainted.

Looks great! What percent tint is that if I may ask?

dsgvw

Ready to race!
35 everywhere and 25 rear hatch. Hatch is getting replaced with the rear end accident so I might go 35 just to match as it’s strange having your eyes adjust to the differences while driving.

Rollback50k1

Ready to race!
:)

Paint correction followed by three coats of ceramic coating. I'm told it will last three years.

Nice, I did something similar.

Washed with strip soap, then iron remover, clay bar, paint correction followed by 2 coats of CQuartz. Currently using CarPro Reset for maintenance washes and P&S Bead Maker between washes.

Ive seen some that claim life time protection but I find it really hard to believe that’s even possible. Just keep up with proper maintenance washes [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie