Attachments

• IMG_3300.jpg
    IMG_3300.jpg
    478 KB · Views: 217

SPLR337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019/1997 GTI
Reflex silver is my favorite color for a car that I would daily drive. I wish they still had it for the later model year mk7s. The whitish silver was nice though, but reflex hides everything. Makes me miss my old 337 =/

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Reflex silver is my favorite color for a car that I would daily drive. I wish they still had it for the later model year mk7s. The whitish silver was nice though, but reflex hides everything. Makes me miss my old 337 =/
Agreed, miss my 17. Didn't care for White Silver, it's just a color that can't pick what it wants to be, so I went with Pure White for my 18, but would have gladly done Reflex if had still been available. Reflex is back for the Mk8, I plan on getting a Mk8 R in a year or two once they find the volume knobs and sort out MIB3 and I'd pay the Spektrum fee to get it in Reflex.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Love the RSE12's man. My fav Neuspeed wheel.
Thank you so much!
It was a toss up between the 10’s or 12’s, but I went with the 12’s for a slightly lower key approach.
I really love the wheel color with the Reflex Silver.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Agree, wheel choice and color are excellent. Also really like the black mirror caps.
Thanks again.
My idea was subtle, little things that would make the car look a little better - but that people who don't know the car wouldn't know aren't stock.
A couple of weeks ago, a gas station attendant who knew the car a bit (said he has a MK5) asked me if it was a special addition or something.
That's what I'm going for.
I was influenced by the Rabbit addition.
There's a Maxton spoiler on the roof, and some Badgeskin tint that wraps around the upper and outer edges of the tail lights.
Again, nothing that doesn't look like it didn't come with the car to those who aren't familiar with it.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Jeez yours looks new and mine has rock chips, door dings and all other kinds of daily driver battle scars. Thanks I wanna repaint mine now lol.
Thanks!
It is close to flawless.
No dents or dings, a couple of very minor chips on the hood - chips that haven't even reached metal, so I haven't even bothered to Dr. Colorchip them yet.
The lower black trim on the drivers side of the lower intake, right above the splitter is popped out a bit - but that's really the only thing off about the car.
Less than 58,000 miles right now.
Had the car since 2015, which is far and away a record length of time for me to keep a car.
Still love it, and still give it the look back.
Matter of fact, I took these pictures yesterday as I was walking back to it after my walk around the reservoir because the car looked so good as I approached it.