GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Reflex Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

BrowardMK6

Banned
Perfect setup IMO. Will be my likely configuration, down to the color even. Though I am going to try and hold our for the Performance Pack and DCC here in the States. We'll see if I can be patient...

I guess I'm not the only one... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Costa

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE RS 4D DS
Perfect setup IMO. Will be my likely configuration, down to the color even. Though I am going to try and hold our for the Performance Pack and DCC here in the States. We'll see if I can be patient...

I agree that this package is really a whole lot for the money. More standard features than ever before. Auto headlights, auto sensing in the rear view mirror, under seat storage, fender audio and more. It does drive really nice, but needs a break in for sure. It definitely feels roomier inside for sure. Considering their offering the PP pack with these models my thinking was I could always do the upgraded brakes down the line. Probably when I go back to 17" wheels. I had goals on my mkvi and loved them. Made the car feel much better. Should have carried them over but needed new tires and didn't want to spend extra for tires. The way they are staggering the releases makes me think there won't be much of a deal on PP when they hit. Good luck!

notavr1

Ready to race!
went out with a few friends last night and took some rollers.

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
damn that looks so good! did you already lower it as well?

BleezyD

Ready to race!
Ugh - I cant wait for my Silver Reflex Autobahn PP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!