Car(s)
GTi
019B599F-631F-491F-ADA6-0E9D4D1BD70C.jpeg
C9765539-857F-44CE-BDE0-8B3FCCE079A2.jpeg

DerHase

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
I hate black wheels on everything MOST of the time. I had to do it because it's a Rabbit Edition (OEM black wheels and mirrors and spoiler).

But the Apex SM10s look way better on it (also black). Would look weird with any other color because of the other black trim IMO. I had a friend Photoshop different color wheels before purchasing and I couldn't NOT get black ones.

Literally any other color car... Graphite grey or bronze all the way. I'll probably end up with one set of each eventually 😬

Attachments

• A4C2C84C-EB42-415B-A6BC-AD26C856BBD4.jpeg
    A4C2C84C-EB42-415B-A6BC-AD26C856BBD4.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 121
Last edited:

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Bronze is always the answer, but black does look really good too.

I'm 90% sure I want the brushed VR-S5, but bronze is so tempting for a Lapiz car.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I hate black wheels on everything MOST of the time. I had to do it because it's a Rabbit Edition (OEM black wheels and mirrors and spoiler).

But the Apex SM10s look way better on it (also black). Would look weird with any other color because of the other black trim IMO. I had a friend Photoshop different color wheels before purchasing and I couldn't NOT get black ones.

Literally any other color car... Graphite grey or bronze all the way. I'll probably end up with one set of each eventually 😬
I have dark bronze on my white rabbit edition and love the way it looks. Kind of 80's retro to me.
20220604_071704.jpg

Last edited:

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
And I continue to think they'd be better in silver, gunmetal or pink. The chrome work helps though, too often SUV's seem to get black wheels with a blackout trim kit too, which is just silly. Of note, I hate polished wheels more than black, and I suspect Lincoln probably has that option too, so you took the lesser of two evils. They are making some extraordinarily good looking trucks right now, nice unit.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Red wheels black car still Darth Vader. Just saying.