GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Pure White GTI / Golf Thread

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
5.5 years and 60k miles with my ‘16 3-door GTI. I had one issue that was resolved but other than that this hot hatch has been solid! I have one baby with a second on the way. The future will be interesting for me, I hope I will keep the GTI or succumb to the necessity of getting a bigger car.
The decision will probably happen if a third child comes along!

I fit kids in the back of a Corrado, mk7 is massive in comparison. Keep the GTI.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Never mind, it's a California plate, boo!

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
You don't need that. I never ran one and had tinted windows the whole time I lived there. Only got a few meter maid tickets in DTLA.

zjchaser

Car(s)
16 GTI PP DSG
You don't need that. I never ran one and had tinted windows the whole time I lived there. Only got a few meter maid tickets in DTLA.
YMMV. On my trucks I never had an issue without one. Been ticketed in every car I've owned without one.

GTI*59

Ready to race!
Car(s)
15' MK7 GTI 6MT
5.5 years and 60k miles with my ‘16 3-door GTI. I had one issue that was resolved but other than that this hot hatch has been solid! I have one baby with a second on the way. The future will be interesting for me, I hope I will keep the GTI or succumb to the necessity of getting a bigger car.
The decision will probably happen if a third child comes along!
Wow, some big events.I wish you the best of luck with everything.

jerbear

Car(s)
2018 Autobahn
That looks great dude. How are you liking the rubber?
Love it !
for me it handles and grips great during cornering and straights and it's comfortably smooth ride👍🏼 dry and wet
took me a few days getting used to the cornering since it's my first set of 19s and tire specs upsize but I love it now 😀 lol

jerbear

Car(s)
2018 Autobahn
That looks tight! I love the look, but for me living in new england I question going to 19's as it's pothole central around here.
it's pothole central in NY too and I was concerned about it at first but the tire specs 245/35 gives the rim enough cushion/protection, haven't hit any massive craters but the potholes I have hit, I rode over without issues.

look me up on IG: pearl_mk7.5

Attachments

• 20210708_123858.jpg
    20210708_123858.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 170
  • 20210708_124239.jpg
    20210708_124239.jpg
    13.8 MB · Views: 170
  • 20210726_194105.jpg
    20210726_194105.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 174