GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Pure White GTI / Golf Thread

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I had to join the cult of Bronze on White.

Couldn't resist after seeing all the amazing ones on here.

Car must have a wash (and low dust pads) but I'm super stoked about the wheels!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

IK/GTI

Picked this up mid September, great car, loving the colour.

Wrapped the roof, but decided to leave out the spoiler section. As I was doing it myself, I didn't like the cut we were getting, didn't look smooth enough. May try and get it done perfesionally, yet kind of like the current look.

Found some Pure White vinyl and did a rear emblem and steering wheel wrap ... lol

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
Picked this up mid September, great car, loving the colour.

Wrapped the roof, but decided to leave out the spoiler section. As I was doing it myself, I didn't like the cut we were getting, didn't look smooth enough. May try and get it done perfesionally, yet kind of like the current look.

Found some Pure White vinyl and did a rear emblem and steering wheel wrap ... lol

Nice i like those wheels.:)

tripleS

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
15 GTI PP \ 16 GT4
in motion trackday pictures

Some moving shots from a trackday last weekend at Watkins Glen. Was a blast, even in the wet! Credit to Mike @ WindShadow Studios for taking these sweet shots:

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
Some moving shots from a trackday last weekend at Watkins Glen. Was a blast, even in the wet! Credit to Mike @ WindShadow Studios for taking these sweet shots:

Nice shots. Looks like it was an epic day! Here's a few from TNiA at Thompson last Thursday. PC: Clarus Studios

DJinAC

Passed Driver's Ed

Finally got to take her to my photo spot. I know she needs a bath but, the sun was finally out.