GOLFMKV

Official Pure White GTI / Golf Thread

Petey T

Go Kart Champion
Another one from the other night
6D875922-65B3-40FB-A6C3-AE55CA074AD2.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What’s the consensus in terms of color wheels for pure white? Looking at neuspeeds and can’t decide between machine silver, hyper silver, or hyper black.........

Red.

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
What’s the consensus in terms of color wheels for pure white? Looking at neuspeeds and can’t decide between machine silver, hyper silver, or hyper black.........

I don't like silver or black on pure white, which really narrows down your choices.

My initial plan was red but moved away from that. I like how gray / gunmetal / graphite contrasts with the white and you won't loose the wheel design in the shadows like you do with black

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Bronze for me, but gunmetal looks good too. I'm in the minority that actually likes black wheels on white cars (hate, hate, hate them on black cars though), but you need to do the mirrors and rear wing in black like the Rabbit or 2021 cars if you do black wheels, and gloss sure looks better than matte, and aren't the standard Neuspeed a matte?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
1608049141324.png

1608049162873.png

1608049184464.png