Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
scared of the ground?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Does anyone know of any vinyl that is a close match to Oryx White Pearl? I want to do my front and rear badge inserts, but buying just the badge inserts from Klii is fucking $25 for what should be able to be accomplished with a $1.99 12" x 12" sample sheet of vinyl. I saw this post which recommends Arlon 2600LX Gloss White Metallic, but it doesn't look like that's around any more.

Anyone have any suggestions?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Idk, I went with the klii stickers, but I put them on my christmas list lol

Haven't installed them yet...

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Does anyone know of any vinyl that is a close match to Oryx White Pearl? I want to do my front and rear badge inserts, but buying just the badge inserts from Klii is fucking $25 for what should be able to be accomplished with a $1.99 12" x 12" sample sheet of vinyl. I saw this post which recommends Arlon 2600LX Gloss White Metallic, but it doesn't look like that's around any more.

Try an upholstery store or Hobby Lobby.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I can look at my oracal book when I get to work tomorrow, but I really don't think I'll find anything close.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner

Klii will sell you it by the foot.....it isn't exactly cheap, but they will sell you whatever size you want & it's a perfect match

Mufasakoji

Ready to race!
Oettinger Rear Spoiler, cowboy bebop license plate frame, and a clean wash after going eqt stage 2. Very happy with where she's at.

Attachments

• 20220219_115358~3.jpg
    20220219_115358~3.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 122
  • 20220219_115413~2.jpg
    20220219_115413~2.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 121