Under Sunlight

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
At Sunset

jjm51

Ready to race!
kindi;

looking great man.

have been wanting to ask you how is the lowered ride going? you had mentioned you would eventually 'soften' the settings in one of your posts. i am curious because i always leave things stock, but i guess one's taste change in old age! (me) lol

i am thinking about doing a very small drop w/vw motorsport? (i believe?) springs. i hear they work very well with the stock set-up.

i will not be tracking or auto-crossing my car.

thanks in advance for any reply.

continued good health with your ride!

Go Kart Champion
kindi;

looking great man.

have been wanting to ask you how is the lowered ride going? you had mentioned you would eventually 'soften' the settings in one of your posts. i am curious because i always leave things stock, but i guess one's taste change in old age! (me) lol

i am thinking about doing a very small drop w/vw motorsport? (i believe?) springs. i hear they work very well with the stock set-up.

i will not be tracking or auto-crossing my car.

thanks in advance for any reply.

continued good health with your ride!

Thanks! i adjusted the rebound knob to the softer side (between neutral and soft setting) I feel the car rides better now and my family didn't complain about a harsh ride :D

yes VWR springs are the best for a subtle drop :)

Go Kart Champion
Thanks guys!

Put the light switch in the middle position between "auto" and "on" and pull it outwards

Go Kart Champion