GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official MN Thread

BlackMK7

That is really interesting! Ill have to see what my schedule looks like towards the end of June

petroglyphix

Ready to race!
Hey all, my GTI is on the boat, should be in Houston soon and up here by the end of June (hopefully). I'll post when it arrives! Looking forward to learning more from you guys who are well-versed in the car's intricacies by now.

Mr Juicebox

Ready to race!
Hey everyone. Just picked up my MK7 PP last Saturday after coming from an 08 SI. Hopefully we can get some type of cruise or meet up going so I can put a face to all of these profiles.

petroglyphix

Ready to race!

Hey guys, checking in from minneapolis. Had it for a couple hours and I'm loving it.

BlackMK7

Car looks great man! Saw a grey one this morning up near St Francis. Great seeing more of these on the road

nate.steiner23

Picked mine up 2 weeks ago. 4 DR Autobahn, sadly no PP or LP. Just got the windows tinted the other day and plan on doing Ed's replicas soon

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

nate.steiner23

Yeah Bobby was great over there. Wouldn't hesitate going there again. Place was super busy, my salesman closed 3 car deals while I was there. He's called me a few times to check in, service was great and I can see why people like him. Real cool guy and gave me a good deal

petroglyphix

Ready to race!
Yeah Bobby was great over there. Wouldn't hesitate going there again. Place was super busy, my salesman closed 3 car deals while I was there. He's called me a few times to check in, service was great and I can see why people like him. Real cool guy and gave me a good deal

Cool man, same situation for me.

Where'd you get the window tint installed? Looks really good.

petroglyphix

Ready to race!
Got it done at Bravo Protection, just off of 394 and 494 in Minnetonka. They did a great job. I love it.

This should be my last question for the time being.. But is that a specific kind of film or do they only have one option? And what percent is that? Thanks for the info nate

nate.steiner23

I just got the standard film they have 50%. It looks a lot darker on lighter cars and I didn't want to get hassled by the police. It was $200. They also do 3M Crystalline but that was $400, I couldn't justify the price jump. They pretty much deal with all 3M products. They do clear bra and similar installs. They do a lot of stuff for dealerships in the area too which is how I heard about them. Plus they had a sexy Ferrari in getting tint that I drooled over while they looked at my car. :)