GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official MN Thread

petroglyphix

Ready to race!
ahh shoot, i might have to return it by then but I'll let the guy know who I borrowed it from.. yeah it took me like 30 minutes but it left me wanting to do more with the vag com..

No sweat. I'd drive 500 miles to and from in order to pick one up from a friendly owner (because I'm a freak). Anyways, checking this forum is literally killing me. I drive to work every morning wishing I was in the vw lol

Still enjoying it? Any issues? Did you drive it in the snow? Any problems? You gonna remap it? I have a thousand more questions ha

mustakoira

Here are a couple of quick pics from on the way home from the dealer. I had to pick something up from the Honda dealer regarding the 13 Accord I traded in at the VW dealer. The Orange Si is my wife's.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430311275.661537.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1430311298.671067.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1430311334.253049.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1430311349.187221.jpg

petroglyphix

Ready to race!
Looks great man, I even like the Si in that color! Did you get it at brookdale then? I was shopping a white one there but decided to order the pp through westside. I think they are both Luther regardless? I've had a positive experience with those folks so far. I'd say I hope you're enjoying it but something tells me I already know that you are. Just in time for spring too!

mustakoira

Yes. I purchased it at Brookdale. I spoke with Westside as well but they had a 3 month wait for what I wanted. I will probably go to Westside for service though since they are closer to where I live.

BlackMK7

I picked mine up at Brookdale as well. They were great to work with! BTW I do have a cable if anyone wants to meet up and use it for some Vagcom stuff. I've done a few things with it so far. I love this car!

mustakoira

I might be interested if you are willing although I don't know a ton about the possibilities. Where about are you located? I'm in Chanhassen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackMK7

I live up in Cambridge but I work in South Minneapolis, so I could be flexible on meeting up.