GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official MN Thread

curly2k3

I picked up a Urano Gray DSG Rabbit... been around the VW scene for a while, but first time actually owning on personally (kinda sorta had a MK1 and a Scirocco, but those are long stories).

Dumped my Forester XT to get back into something smaller and more fun to drive, but also have my R53 and GC8 still as well.

Thank you for the welcomes, I'm looking forward to meeting you guys in person.

MAPerformance1

MAPerformance
Car(s)
MK7 GTI Sport
I picked up a Urano Gray DSG Rabbit... been around the VW scene for a while, but first time actually owning on personally (kinda sorta had a MK1 and a Scirocco, but those are long stories).

Dumped my Forester XT to get back into something smaller and more fun to drive, but also have my R53 and GC8 still as well.

Thank you for the welcomes, I'm looking forward to meeting you guys in person.

HEY I know that car, I think I was looking at the same one! Did you talk to Andrew when you bought it?

Krog29

Ready to race!
New rims and wheels. Check out Zach at Top Shelf Tires in Ramsey.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

curly2k3

Nope! I bought mine down at Mankato VW actually. Westside also has one, but they weren't willing to move on price or match the trade in I was offered.

Nitrobackflip

picked up a CPO 2016 Autobahn 6MT PP/LP last weekend - have there been any MN meet ups or anything?
Welcome! I'd also like to hit a meetup or two this summer, if they exist. I know Cars and Coffee used to be a big deal here but idk what it's like these days

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

MAPerformance1

MAPerformance
Car(s)
MK7 GTI Sport
I mean, we could just get a meet going... maybe Adam wants to host it. ;)

That would be super fun! With the building expansion this year, the Boost for a Cure event was put on hold again, but maybe this next spring we'll get something BIG going. I'm down to get a meet going though! Depends where most people would want to be, and how many can make it, and when of course.

-Adam

curly2k3

I haven't even stopped by MAP in years, pretty sure the last time I was out there was when you guys were still in Plymouth and I helped Montana with the boost for boobies stickers.

With that said, I'm game to get a meet going... we do a monthly meet for MNSubaru (all the OGs) that seems like we get a decent turn out and people are more inclined to make it out to it.

Where is everyone living/working that'd have interest?

I can help get something thrown together.

MAPerformance1

MAPerformance
Car(s)
MK7 GTI Sport
I haven't even stopped by MAP in years, pretty sure the last time I was out there was when you guys were still in Plymouth and I helped Montana with the boost for boobies stickers.

Damn things have definitely changed since then! Stop in sometime I'd love to give you a tour! The new facility is crazy. That said, I did just have a meeting, and that show is tougher and tougher to put on thanks to all the bureaucracy lately, with neighbors, cops, city, department of health for serving food etc, but we haven't given up on it. The biggest challenge above all is getting enough volunteers. We have a big spring cleaning coming up following our construction expansion, so that will help prep for any events we do intend to host.

I'd be interested. I'm living in Northeast Minneapolis

I'm interested. Living in the Northern 'burbs of St. Paul

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Stop on in! I will mention we have a strong local following with any subsequent meetings, and see if we can get clubs to have local events too, but might be grouped together.

-Adam