GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Great Falls Green Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Oscar LaVista

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE 6MT
I had seen a couple of green Audis running around and loved the color, so I wanted to get my GTI in green. However, the VW green isn't the same as the Audi and I didn't like it nearly as much. And the green car the dealer's website said they had wasn't available. I got a white one...

ggweci

Go Kart Newbie
We don’t have this colour up in Canada, or at least I don’t believe so. Haven’t seen one on the roads. Looks like it can change shades depending on lighting. Unique for sure.

Recchione04

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Volkswagen GTI
We don’t have this colour up in Canada, or at least I don’t believe so. Haven’t seen one on the roads. Looks like it can change shades depending on lighting. Unique for sure.
Yep, it does flops and its a very deep metallic so the sun really makes this color pop. The blues and greens are cool in this color. Until you see a clean one, on a sunny day, IN PERSON.. it does it no justice.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Recchione04

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Volkswagen GTI
this color doesn't suit mk7/mk7.5 gti imo
Im not even sure what that means...

I know its much nicer than your boring blacks, reds, and whites that everyone else has. This would be the 23rd vw ive owned and the most "out of my comfort zone" color ive ever had, but i dont regret it one bit. I get compliments on the daily.[emoji1690]

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Im not even sure what that means...

I know its much nicer than your boring blacks, reds, and whites that everyone else has. This would be the 23rd vw ive owned and the most "out of my comfort zone" color ive ever had, but i dont regret it one bit. I get compliments on the daily.[emoji1690]

Agreed. It's one of the most head-turning cars on the road. My girlfriend and my friends are not car people and recently I saw a GFG GTI drive by us while we were eating brunch outside and when i freaked out and pointed at it, instead of making fun of me like they always do when i geek out over cars, they were like yo. I see what you mean. that's one of the coolest colors i've ever seen.

And yeah... I'll take this over white, gray, black, silver, red any day lol

Recchione04

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Volkswagen GTI
Agreed. It's one of the most head-turning cars on the road. My girlfriend and my friends are not car people and recently I saw a GFG GTI drive by us while we were eating brunch outside and when i freaked out and pointed at it, instead of making fun of me like they always do when i geek out over cars, they were like yo. I see what you mean. that's one of the coolest colors i've ever seen.

And yeah... I'll take this over white, gray, black, silver, red any day lol
Absolutely man!! Color just pops, especially when its clean!!

Cant appreciate the color here, but finally got the wheels on [emoji41]

Gr33nBunny

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE 6mt
I think I commented when this thread was new and just found it again :)

Attachments

• 20190607_172212.jpg
    20190607_172212.jpg
    792.6 KB · Views: 574
  • 20190608_203656.jpg
    20190608_203656.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 592

ghalbart85

Passed Driver's Ed
While I really, honestly, DO admire the effort...

Just get new wheels man. You've got one of the most beautiful cars on the road.

If I were you, I'd look at the 19X8.5 Bronze HREs in the Wheel/Tire classifieds. Will really round out an already incredible, spectacular car.
Feel free to PayPal me the funds. I like the salad shooters. It's not perfect but will work till I replace these tires around 20k from now.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Nice! Someone that actually knows what these are Haha i was going different with this entire build, so why not solve JDM wheels to go along with it lol

Hell yeah. Weds wheels are bewbs. I was gonna build a set when I had a slammed w211on HREs but ended up ditching the stance scene entirely.