GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Great Falls Green Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

drewsro

Passed Driver's Ed
Not WR blue, the other one that you often see on Foresters and whatever other wagons they make. It's like they somehow found a way to make being a meek little bitch into a color.

Ah, yeah, that color is bad. My wife has a RAV4 in a similar color. It's very MEH...

RadioFlyer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GSX-Rs
A little tinsel and it would be perfect for the holidaze....

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Thought the same thing... looks like Christmas in a car

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
My local dealer has a GFG autobahn I would like to go check out in person when I get the time

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
Dropping a pic or two of my GFG.

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
^Awesome! So I'm confused since yours a 2018 but with older looking headlights? Are the newer looking headlights an option for 18?

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
Included on the se and autobahn I guess. I still have led driving and fog lights.

Last edited:

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
^Awesome! So I'm confused since yours a 2018 but with older looking headlights? Are the newer looking headlights an option for 18?

If you look at his lights, they appear aftermarket or definitely not from this car since they don’t have the matching redline that the grille has. Maybe his car is non LP. Also wheels look like the regular Austins. The new wheels look similar, but they have a less of a trample at the end of spoke, of threat makes sense.

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
Ok. For some odd reason the 2018 S Trim comes with the older style lights and old style Austin wheels. The SE and Autobahn edition have the fancy new Lights with redline and new style wheels. Very odd. Verified on VW website

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
Also apparently the S model has LED DRL, but halogen headlights.

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
I can verify these things. I am just friggin happy I have my GFG GTI. On a side note, I may order the lights or see if I can get a deal. What light options, hid or led, for the headlights are there on this platform that are reliable. Last car, it was like pulling teeth to get a decent kit for the HL that didn’t have a hissy fit.