littlejoe1

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2021 ID.4 😲

Last edited:

Aelwulf

Ready to race!
Finished the badge changes.

Put on the Badgeskins overlay. Since the base covers the old VW I put on the matte VW from Badgeskins since it's preset on a sticker piece, then the CFB VW from Klii. They aren't exactly the same size on the pieces but it's pretty close. Can't tell unless you get up close and can see the sticker edges (like nose close).

Not sure overall. I like it but we'll see if I keep it pending difficulty to clean, etc.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quick shot if any are considering Klii's new CFB inserts. This is the rear. I got the front as well, I want to try it with Badgeskin's new black flat badge vinyl. No ACC worries since the US Rabbits don't get it. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Very nice, I was just looking at the badge inserts in kliimw.com. Are these the inlay or underlay version? I was hoping to go with underlay but taking off the emblem looks like a PITA hehe

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Very nice, I was just looking at the badge inserts in kliimw.com. Are these the inlay or underlay version? I was hoping to go with underlay but taking off the emblem looks like a PITA hehe

I did the inlay on my mk6 and getting them to lay correctly was a giant pain in the ass. Ended up ruining one and going with the underlay which looked 10x better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk