GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Such an awesome color. When I was picking a color for my GTI it was between this and Pure White. Sometimes I wish I went for CSM!

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Such an awesome color. When I was picking a color for my GTI it was between this and Pure White. Sometimes I wish I went for CSM!
I sometimes wish the reverse! It’s in our nature...

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
When I bought my MK6 it was my intention to get white.
The salesman (probably just trying to make a sale lol) talked me into CSG sight unseen, as they did not have the car on the lot yet.
I went for it since I had not had a car in such a color before. Liked it enough it get the MK7 in the same color....

MrPEZident

Ready to race!
Car(s)
NA 2017 GTI SE
20200714_060509.jpg

My new to me 2017 SE, 6-Speed manual. This is the 3rd MK7 my roof bars have been on now (I'm indecisive, ha)

Last edited:

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
Regrettably powder coated my wheels evo grey thinking there’d be some contrast, but here we are.. hoping black center caps will help.
BB1F5A13-AA28-4669-B67E-A74F60736955.jpeg

Missing the old look already
E243F650-3AFF-48C0-9D4D-3ABDC6463072.jpeg

Attachments

• 16DFF6A3-625B-479A-BEAD-038BE011FDE0.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 114

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
lulz IG. i'm sure someone on here will trade you. dark ass wheels against dark ass cars seem to be a thing here.

I was doing it for the people haha and a part of me wanted to try something completely different.. I dont think I would be as upset if they weren't so identical in tone. 1 shade darker or lighter and I'm content. Definitely going to try trade or sell when I'm due for new tires.

if anyone is interested towards the end of the year.. 90745 area code and save this post 🤷🏻‍♂️

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Regrettably powder coated my wheels evo grey thinking there’d be some contrast, but here we are...

I don't think that word means what you think it means...

Your wheels already had perfect contrast. Hate to kick you when you're down, but you messed up :p

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
I don't think that word means what you think it means...

Your wheels already had perfect contrast. Hate to kick you when you're down, but you messed up :p

I meant more in a sense that going with a darker wheel, there'd be a bit of contrast instead of them pretty much matching. I know the hyper black offered the BEST amount of contrast, but walk within 5 feet and you could see black streaks and somehow all 4 sides were curbed. I did buy the car with them on already, so I dont know how well they were maintained.