Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

SouthSideGti

Ready to race!
Rear shot from this last weekends meet

edit: Working picture

Last edited:

gameaud

Ready to race!
It matches well. But don't expect it to be a miracle product. You'll still see the rock chips but it's definitely an improvement.

Thanks i thought my comment was gone get lost in all these pictures lol. Yeah i don't really mind the chip would honestly just leave it there but i want to prevent rusting.

MN_Mk7

Newbie on board

Here's mine with Winters and then Summers. We had cold weather until trees started to bloom so winters were on a little late. And yes, summers are stock Austin's with Klii. Thanks for the ideas Forum members! Having a ton of fun. :)

Attachments

• WintersSM.jpg
    WintersSM.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,412
  • SummersSM.jpg
    SummersSM.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,423

thaseint

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 GTI SE 6MT
Finally had a chance to go through all the pictures. Now I'm even more torn between the cherry red and the tinted Golf R tail lights.

I thing both look equally awesome on CSM.

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
Here's mine with Winters and then Summers. We had cold weather until trees started to bloom so winters were on a little late. And yes, summers are stock Austin's with Klii. Thanks for the ideas Forum members! Having a ton of fun. :)
Smart, I like this change in the austins.

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!

20% 3M colorstable all around, 70% 3M cystalline on front windshield
No more basquein behind those tints. If you have a picture from of the front that you can post I'd love to see it. Thanks and enjoy, the car looks great!