GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Mk7Matt

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
All clean.
I’ve been looking for some new wheels and have been considering the rf03rr’s. Are you happy with the matte gray? I’m torn as I’ve been looking for matte black wheels and think the gray doesn’t offer enough contrast. Or I might see if I can find a set in their titanium color…

Jonnyr6

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 golf R
I’ve been looking for some new wheels and have been considering the rf03rr’s. Are you happy with the matte gray? I’m torn as I’ve been looking for matte black wheels and think the gray doesn’t offer enough contrast. Or I might see if I can find a set in their titanium color…
Great question. I took a gamble on the color. I'm very happy with the gun metal at the end of the day. If you're able to view the gloss black and gun metal in person obviously do that.. I was also considering the bronze.

At the end of the day, for me I wasn't able to see the different color options in person, so I had to go off of Google searches.. overall any color is going to look great on this car. I'm super happy with these rims, I wouldn't consider any other rim imo. They're also pretty lightweight, I believe they are around 18lb. My stock Austin's are like 22lb?? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also the Firestone indy 500 on these rims are also a great pair. Tires are the stock 225 40 18 and the rim is 8.5 wide so there is a little stretch which I like. Stock Austin's are 7.5

nype

Drag Racing Champion

Attachments

• BED620EF-8415-4B4E-B76B-A25690B8A3BA.jpeg
    BED620EF-8415-4B4E-B76B-A25690B8A3BA.jpeg
    447.2 KB · Views: 125

Jonnyr6

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 golf R
Stage 1 uni inlet pipe drop in filter muffler delete. Just got the rims I think they are 18lb each so way lighter than stock. Tires grip awesome. Indy 500s

Attachments

• 20210523_160515.jpg
    20210523_160515.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 316

Mk7Matt

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Stage 1 uni inlet pipe drop in filter muffler delete. Just got the rims I think they are 18lb each so way lighter than stock. Tires grip awesome. Indy 500s
These look amazing! I'm really tempted to pull the trigger on some. Where did you purchase them from?

Mk7Matt

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I bought them in toronto. Shop is j spec.
Looks like they don't ship to the states. Just trying to find a reputable dealer to purchase them from.

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3
Had an amazing time at Alpine Folks Fair in Helen, GA last week/weekend. Managed to get some really great shots - here are some from my iPhone. Currently sorting through and editing the ones from my full camera too.

IMG_2947.jpeg
IMG_2967.jpeg
IMG_2977.jpeg
IMG_3092.jpeg
IMG_3109.jpeg
IMG_3114.jpeg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

Hyperlite

Go Kart Newbie
Had an amazing time at Alpine Folks Fair in Helen, GA last week/weekend. Managed to get some really great shots - here are some from my iPhone. Currently sorting through and editing the ones from my full camera too.
My almost car twin. Just need the euro tails and CSS muffler. Car looking 🔥🔥🔥 and the pics are amazing. Well done!

halojunkie

Car(s)
2105 Golf GTI
I'm new here and I want to take a community poll on a potential summer wheel purchase.

15' GTI 2d MT

BLQ-C Rotis - 19x8.5 - ET45

eta AUG 21'

Hidden lugs is main design improvement over the original BLQ's

Like for yes

Attachments

• roti2.jpg
    roti2.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 195
  • roti3.jpg
    roti3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 162

Square1

Go Kart Champion
I'm new here and I want to take a community poll on a potential summer wheel purchase.

15' GTI 2d MT

BLQ-C Rotis - 19x8.5 - ET45

eta AUG 21'

Hidden lugs is main design improvement over the original BLQ's

Like for yes
Like for aero discs lol

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf

View attachment 214924View attachment 214922View attachment 214923View attachment 214925View attachment 214921View attachment 214920
WOW, great mind blowing pics. Why, because they look very much like a few places we've visited in Scotland, UK 😀....