GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official APEX VW VS-5RS Forged 17" & 18" Wheel Thread

Bryans12v

Ready to race!
Car(s)
19 GTI, 22 Tig Rline
Im in for another set! Love my 17x9 SM10's but am keeping dry tires on them. Itll be nice to have a rainy track day set as well 😁
20220717_105304.jpg

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Pledged. 17x9 anthracite + red center caps for my Sportwagen's track wheels.

APEXWheels

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4-Motion
Max Discount Unlocked!

We have officially passed the 50+ pledge threshold to unlock the maximum discount for this deal of $300 off plus free shipping!*

If you haven't already, now is the time to lock in your pledge. This deal is first come, first served. The sooner you submit your official pledge to the deal, the higher the chances are you will get your first preference on wheel finish/fitment. With only 12 days remaining, you do not want to miss out on this incredible discount for our all-new 17" track-focused and fully-forged VS-5RS VW/Audi wheels!

For your viewing pleasure, here are a few of our favorite shots of Golf MK7 forum member @ckuhns MK7 GSW!

Specs:

APEX Wheels Forged VS-5RS in Brushed Clear

F/R: 17x9" ET42 with 245/40-17 Hankook RS4 tires

Golf R Front Bumper

APR Stage 1 Tune - 91 Octane

APR 350mm Front Brake Kit

GTI Powerpack Rear Brakes

Bilstein B16 coilovers with 034 Motorsports Camber mounts

034 Motorsports Front and Rear Swaybars

-Geirsen

APEXWheels

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4-Motion
@APEXWheels any chance these ship before Labor Day? I have a track event that weekend I would like to use these for.

Currently, we are about 2-3 weeks out from getting the first production shipment of the 17" VS-5RS Group Buy wheels to our warehouse. With that said, we are still on track to ship orders out before the end of August. It might be pretty close, but I'm confident you should get your wheels before that weekend.

-Geirsen

APEXWheels

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4-Motion
Only 6 days remain in our 17" VS-5RS Group Buy!

With 71 pledges locked in and 147 enthusiasts listed as interested, we are well past our goal of unlocking the max discount for this deal of $300 off plus free shipping! With 6 days remaining, there is still some time to join this Group Buy to claim your own set of our all-new 17x9" ET42 Forged VS-5RS wheels at an incredible discount!

For your viewing pleasure, here are a few shots from our recent MK8 GTI photoshoot. This car is bone-stock aside from a set of our 17x9" ET42 VS-5RS in Brushed Clear wrapped in 245/40-17 Hankook RS4 tires. Enjoy!

-Geirsen

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Aside from the silly price, any reason not to run titanium wheel bolts? I realize I could do a stud conversion, but I've been dealing with wheel bolts for so long, I really don't think it would speed anything up significantly.

Aesthetically, all of the cheap silver wheel bolts look, well cheap. Plus I like the idea of the Acer seven sided "locks" for road use.