GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official 2013 Formula 1 Season Thread

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion

N.W.Z

Raikonnen to return to Ferrari?!!

German media report that Ferrari has offered him a $15 million deal (instead of his current $3 million with Lotus, as far as i remember).

Where do you guys think he will end up? I personally think he should stick with Lotus for next year.

flyguy27

Ready to race!
I thought Red Bull had some interest in him as well? He might stay with Lotus but i dunno, Kimi is an unpredictable one.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Kimi to Ferrari. I really wanted him to go to RBR to kick Vettel's butt right there, but this is good too.

DAT CHAMPIONSHIP.

Brendon

Ready to race!
Kimi to Ferrari. I really wanted him to go to RBR to kick Vettel's butt right there, but this is good too.

DAT CHAMPIONSHIP.

It's going to be a crazy 2014 at Ferrari. I don't like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
crazy? Kimi gives no fucks. This is proven. He will just drive. Alonso knows this. They will be fine... unless.. there is a debacle with team orders, but im sure there's already been discussion on this between all parties at this point.

Wood

Ready to race!
NNNOOOO!!!!!!!!

In other news, check out the lotus f1 facebook page. Pretty great commentary on this whole Kimi suitor situation.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I hope Lotus picks up Hulk or DiResta.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
it may not be that dramatic.. they will just race eachother, no team orders. imho, that would be the ideal situation. Again, this has got to be already figured out when Kimi signed on the dotted line for however many millions they are gonna give him.

r3vo_0816

Ready to race!
So to bring this back from the dead, what do you guys think of the teams and the driver changes next year?
As of now, I know Raikonnen to Ferrari, Massa to Williams, magnussen to Mclaren, Hulkenberg to Lotus(Maybe)
Ricciardo to Red bull. Quite a change in the line up.

Anyone going to the race this weekend?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
who be magnussen again? and he is taking perez's spot then? haven't seen that yet. I really wish Kimi would have went to RBR to challenge bitch ass Vettelballs.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Last one was a broken penis.. this one is simply a limp penis.