GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off to PA I go

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
so me and the GF are getting our last things together and we are leaving today to go up to PA to look for an apartment. unfortunately there are quite a bit of nasty storms to hit today so wish us luck.

im gonna try to get some pictures and hopefully ill have an update on when im moving officially. i'll be back on friday with an update :fighting0030:

Midnight00SE

Mr. Othy
Where at in PA you moving to? Good luck with apartment hunting.

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
i decided to stop engineering because i just wasnt enjoying studying it at VCU, so instead im moving to exton, PA to go to UTI and hopefully get in with a VW or Audi sponsorship. the trip went awesome and i think we found a place to live. will give the full update a little bit later along with some quick pics

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
Congrats boss!

thanks man, just faxed up my application cause im back in VA now. i really like the area. im looking to move up there around march 15th so maybe we can get a big GTG when i get up there along with a photoshoot. i need a VW crew to roll with since im leaving the VA one

brownbearGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
i just got back from apartment hunting in PA yesterday, i'm moving there too. Conshohocken area...for work

definitely need to get in on some vdub action, i've seen tons of crazy dubs the last few times i went, mostly in NJ. I'm also stoked i'll be around for H2Ofest