GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Oettinger Spoiler Knockoffs

Benihana

Go Kart Champion
I bought a carbon fiber one, in the end decided not to use it. I was going to list it for sale, let me know if you want it.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I'm looking into the same thing. I've had one in my amazon wish list for a while now. Saving up those cash back rewards points until I have enough

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i wish someone made a knockoff of the oettinger front grille! looks so damn good but the only place i can even find it for sale is like 600 dollars...

Benihana

Go Kart Champion
Why did you decide not to use it?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Only reason is because it is recommended to use some type of glue to attach the middle portion to the car...I didn't want to use anything other than 3M tape. I ended up buying an aggressiv clone spoiler instead.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
maybe buy authentic parts....this isn't a $500 civic

I'll glady let you pay the extra 45% premium so I can have the brand name on it

vulticGTI

Go Kart Newbie
I bought a knockoff on eBay that I wrapped in gloss black. Tried to mock fit and the fitment bothered me so I sold. I went OEM and don't have any regrets.

Best fitting aftermarket one would probably be the aliexpress one and if you really want better fitment you might need to grind/modify it.

Nuno1

ive got an oettinger knockoff fitted on my golf, gloss black finish held on with 3m vhb tape, so far so good cant complain for the price of 100 euros other than there was a slight bow in the spoiler when i got it probably from shipping but not severe enough that the 3m tape couldnt hold it down, ordered some tiger sealant and new tape to make sure it stays on at motorway speeds as ive noticed one side beginning to lift slightly