GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEM VW Euro Headlight Switch

mistergutsy

Hi all,
From my understanding, there are two OEM euroswitch style headlight switches for the mk7 gti, one made in china, and one made in europe/spain. I am looking to purchase the oem euro headlight switch made in europe. I have seen a couple different part numbers (5G0941431BDWZU), which I believe to be the europe one, whereas (5GG941431D) is the chinese switch. Does anyone if there is truth to this or what the difference is?

Thanks, and apologies if this information is buried in a thread somewhere, I tried to search but couldn't find anything.

mistergutsy

I had a chinese switch that matched the part number you listed (5GG941431D), but cannot confirm if there is not an OEM with the same part number....if you definitely want OEM and are willing to pay retail BEC sells all the switches (auto, no auto, fogs, no fogs, etc...)

https://www.becautoparts.com/collections/headlights
Thanks for the response
I actually purchased the euro switch from USP with the part number (5GG941431D) which turns out to be the chinese switch. I saw another switch from ECS that has a different part number so I wasn't sure if they were the same or if the ECS one was from Spain.

HuangMoney

Go Kart Newbie

Heres the europe euroswitch that doesnt have auto. Hope it helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk