GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEM Splash Guard installation instructions

PRRGG1

Go Kart Champion
I want to add VW OEM front and rear splash guards to my 2021 GTI and I think that these are the correct P/Ns:

Front: 5GV-075-116
Rear: 5GV-075-105

Most (but not all) websites show that the Front P/N will fit my car, but oddly, most show that the Rear P/N will not. I suspect that its because the websites have failed to update their databases with newer years. Are these P/Ns correct? Thanks y'all.

By the way Pete_CFB, great idea using the hair dryer. (y)

bobloblawGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT
I want to add VW OEM front and rear splash guards to my 2021 GTI and I think that these are the correct P/Ns:

Front: 5GV-075-116
Rear: 5GV-075-105

Most (but not all) websites show that the Front P/N will fit my car, but oddly, most show that the Rear P/N will not. I suspect that its because the websites have failed to update their databases with newer years. Are these P/Ns correct? Thanks y'all.
5GV-075-105-A is the part number for the rear splash guards on a Mk7.5 (2018-2021); should be the same across all those years. 5GV-075-116 looks like the correct part number for the fronts, so I think you were just missing the "A" appellation for the rears. Fwiw BAM looks like the cheapest for both I've been able to find, got my rears there a couple months ago: fronts and rears.

PRRGG1

Go Kart Champion
Thanks bobloblawGTI -- exactly what I needed. It appears that the "A" version allows fitment for the body trim. (y)

1616520151436.png

Jgilber0

Ready to race!
Car(s)
‘21 GTI S 6MT
5GV-075-105-A is the part number for the rear splash guards on a Mk7.5 (2018-2021); should be the same across all those years. 5GV-075-116 looks like the correct part number for the fronts, so I think you were just missing the "A" appellation for the rears. Fwiw BAM looks like the cheapest for both I've been able to find, got my rears there a couple months ago: fronts and rears.
Thank you! Just ordered these.