GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEM 8" MIB 2.5 (MK7.5) Display

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
What's the current software/firmware version running on these units?
Hello my friend,
The display is just the screen. the software/firmware comes from infotainement system (MIB2) in the glovebox.
The version of the display is H52 which is the latest / updated version (no display problems, no dead pixel problems)

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Hello my friend,
The display is just the screen. the software/firmware comes from infotainement system (MIB2) in the glovebox.
The version of the display is H52 which is the latest / updated version (no display problems, no dead pixel problems)
H52 version !!
this version is free of problems such as dead pixel problems
it is the new and updated version

Attachments

• Capturar_h52.PNG
    Capturar_h52.PNG
    518.6 KB · Views: 99

MasterBlaster

Car(s)
Golf R MK VII
After all the reviews here, I pulled the trigger 2 night ago. Mauricio was super easy to work with. I’m looking forward to getting it installing it in my ‘17 R w/Nav & DCC!

MasterBlaster

Car(s)
Golf R MK VII
After all the reviews here, I pulled the trigger 2 night ago. Mauricio was super easy to work with. I’m looking forward to getting it installing it in my ‘17 R w/Nav & DCC!
Just an update: I received the display and bezel and it looks flawless. Haven't had a chance to put it in yet but once I do I'll update with pics. Thanks again Mauricio.

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Just an update: I received the display and bezel and it looks flawless. Haven't had a chance to put it in yet but once I do I'll update with pics. Thanks again Mauricio.
thank you for the nice feedback my friend !

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Thank you for sharing this beautiful picture !!
I had to share it in our instagram !! @germanygarage.com.br
Amazing! :)

MasterBlaster

Car(s)
Golf R MK VII
@MasterBlaster That makes a HUGE difference! Enjoy it!
Thank you! I’m big on OEM+ upgrades. This display with the aftermarket wheel and custom light up paddle shifters is a great combo. I also added the ratcheting armrest. As for the interior I’m all finished. Almost... I want to add the HomeLink rear view mirror (current mirror is the auto dimming but no HL) and folding mirrors + Mirror door control.
Then it’s tail lights and I’m done! Maybe. Lol.

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
some customers are asking for some more pictures of GTI with gray bezel !
Here it goes !
All pitures below are GTI and gray :) 🔥 :love:

s-l1600.jpg

Attachments

• GTI gray 2.jpg
    GTI gray 2.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 151
  • GTI_gray.jpg
    GTI_gray.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 147

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Here customized Silver bezel !

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-23 at 21.47.43.jpeg

bobisawesome

Another satisfied customer! Mauricio was easy to work with. Shipped quick. This sounds like an ebay review. Didnt think I’d like it as much as I do but definitely changes the feel of my 2017 GTI interior. Not sure if the black bezel would have been better as I got the gray. But happy overall.
A90E8125-FE0E-4C26-99A9-8CD733E8295D.jpeg

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Another satisfied customer! Mauricio was easy to work with. Shipped quick. This sounds like an ebay review. Didnt think I’d like it as much as I do but definitely changes the feel of my 2017 GTI interior. Not sure if the black bezel would have been better as I got the gray. But happy overall.
View attachment 208633
thank you for sharing the picture with us !!
Looks great !