GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEM 8" MIB 2.5 (MK7.5) Display

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Hi Guys,

I have available 2 types of display 8 ", with and without nav. As an option with or without frame.

To facilitate the purchase I created an Ebay link with each specification:

NAV 8" Display + Frame Gloss Black: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2544681853...bgHl5ub0S1rhb2oW6SekVbMnKCo6PwKeRaPS5yfyQZBEw

NAV 8" Display: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2544204485...TmV9KV1UrOLbI9c3zTGYjsH2F7Hwtmij0K5hvnjDTNyfI

NON NAV 8" Display + Frame Golss Black: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2544681846...ol_62kGIBCGwRxG61mMSdozD5rW0vfMFRAAmTL4G1-568

NON NAV 8" Display: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2544439412...sCKIfAy6PHogsQ_rf6UuDoWNkYOXESx6KAxip-shDTp_w

Shipping to the USA takes about 3 business days. This display is an excellent retrofit for your Golf.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Are you interested in any sales off eBay to avoid the eBay fees? And I see the price has flucuted on the eBay listing a bit, going as low as $199. If it's something you'd be interested in, do you want to PM me what the best price you could do shipped to the US through just a PayPal invoice for the Non Nav display with and without frame?

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
16 GTI
Same as Acadia, if you're interested in avoiding eBay and Paypal fees on your end i might be interested as well

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I've got a 2019 with the base 6.5" system. Is this just a screen? Does it retain the rest of the infotainment system.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I've got a 2019 with the base 6.5" system. Is this just a screen? Does it retain the rest of the infotainment system.

This is just the glass screen. The 6.5" system in the MK7.5 systems is the basic composition system; it's all 1 piece, you don't have a MIB unit in your glovebox. You wouldn't be able to use this screen in your car without installing a MIB2/2.5 system as well.

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Are you interested in any sales off eBay to avoid the eBay fees? And I see the price has flucuted on the eBay listing a bit, going as low as $199. If it's something you'd be interested in, do you want to PM me what the best price you could do shipped to the US through just a PayPal invoice for the Non Nav display with and without frame?
Hello my friend!
here are the prices if pay directly by Paypal
no nav + bezel + shipping = $ 399.00
nav + bezel + shipping = $ 449.00

Paypal: denisegrazielaamorim@gmail.com

Last edited:

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Same as Acadia, if you're interested in avoiding eBay and Paypal fees on your end i might be interested as well
Hello my friend!
here are the prices if pay directly by Paypal

Last edited:

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
it will work same as your infotainment system works , but the look inside of your car will be fantastic, it is a big glass and shine display, you will love it. You can pay directly by Paypal the price will be even cheaper:

Last edited:

mrhee6

Passed Driver's Ed
What kind of coding is needed? I have the 6.5” MIB2 screen so I will need the MIB2 brain that goes in the glove box, as well as a new glove box.

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
What kind of coding is needed? I have the 6.5” MIB2 screen so I will need the MIB2 brain that goes in the glove box, as well as a new glove box.
if you alredy have MIB2 there are no need of changing that, you can only update to 8" Glass display, but if you don't have MIB2 brain (headunit), then you will have to purchasing one... If you are not sure what MIB you have you can follow the steps showed in this video
, thank you for asking !! =)

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
This is just the glass screen. The 6.5" system in the MK7.5 systems is the basic composition system; it's all 1 piece, you don't have a MIB unit in your glovebox. You wouldn't be able to use this screen in your car without installing a MIB2/2.5 system as well.
thank you for sharing this information !! yes, you are right! it won't work if the car doen't have MIB2/2.5 system in the Glovebox

Last edited:

mrhee6

Passed Driver's Ed
if you alredy have MIB2 there are no need of changing that, you can only update to 8" Glass display, but if you don't have MIB2 brain (headunit), then you will have to purchasing one... If you are not sure what MIB you have you can follow the steps showed in this video
, thank you for asking !! =)
Do I need ODIS coding?

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Do I need ODIS coding?
If your car is 2014 or 2015 yes need change from MIB1 to MIB2 and need ODIS coding.
If your car is 2016 or 2017 it already comes with MIB2, so dont need ODIS coding, in this case only plug and play