GOLFMKV

OEM 8" MIB 2.5 (MK7.5) Display

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
GTI and piano black trim bezel 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 awsome
WhatsApp Image 2020-11-08 at 14.19.40 (1).jpeg

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Anyone know if there is silver bezel available for 8in glass screen?
I did a ton of looking, as did others I suspect, and never found one. Never seen one either. There is an 8" matte screen though and brushed silver trim is available for that. I even considered wrapping the gloss black trim for the 8-in glass screen since I had already wrapped the aid bezel (which does not come in silver). In the end I did a gloss black trim conversion. I couldn't find vinyl that perfectly matched the brushed silver. An actual vinyl shop could I'm sure.

rrador

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 GTI
I did a ton of looking, as did others I suspect, and never found one. Never seen one either. There is an 8" matte screen though and brushed silver trim is available for that. I even considered wrapping the gloss black trim for the 8-in glass screen since I had already wrapped the aid bezel (which does not come in silver). In the end I did a gloss black trim conversion. I couldn't find vinyl that perfectly matched the brushed silver. An actual vinyl shop could I'm sure.

Thanks. That's what i thought , I searched and could not find anything

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Anyone know if there is silver bezel available for 8in glass screen?
i have the silver bezel, but this is a customized item as this does not exist in the market.
see below picture
all cusyomers who purchased the item , were happy with final result
WhatsApp Image 2020-10-04 at 20.58.08 (1).jpeg

Ggreb4

Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE
Shout out to MauricioGTI! Fantastic customer service! I was reluctant to send money to Brazil but after reading several positive posts, I decided to go for it. Communication was never lacking through out this whole process.
I sent the money the night before it was shipped and less than 12 hours later, I had a FedEx tracking#. To my complete surprise, I had it on my door step 4 days later. I live in Washington State. I just installed it tonight and was blown away on how nice it is in person! I went with the gray bezel and it's very close to the carbon gray GTI plastic. I am very satisfied with my purchase and this seller. 5 star rating for sure.

Attachments

• 20201201_202743.jpg
    20201201_202743.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 164

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Shout out to MauricioGTI! Fantastic customer service! I was reluctant to send money to Brazil but after reading several positive posts, I decided to go for it. Communication was never lacking through out this whole process.
I sent the money the night before it was shipped and less than 12 hours later, I had a FedEx tracking#. To my complete surprise, I had it on my door step 4 days later. I live in Washington State. I just installed it tonight and was blown away on how nice it is in person! I went with the gray bezel and it's very close to the carbon gray GTI plastic. I am very satisfied with my purchase and this seller. 5 star rating for sure.
Thanks for the nice words my friend !! I really appreciate that. I can tell the same about you , really nice guy and really pleasant comunication :)

carlcan

Car(s)
17 Alltrack
Any chance you could take some pictures in better light and show what the gray bezel looks like? I'm considering making the same purchase and haven't seen a good photo of the gray bezel in a GTI. Thanks