GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEM 8" MIB 2.5 (MK7.5) Display

Ggreb4

Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE
Thank you!
it's really difficult to capture the color. It's dark gray almost black. This is the best I could do that really shows the gray. Regardless, it blends in nicely.

Attachments

• 20201202_125142.jpg
    20201202_125142.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 278

carlcan

Car(s)
17 Alltrack
it's really difficult to capture the color. It's dark gray almost black. This is the best I could do that really shows the gray. Regardless, it blends in nicely.
Thank you for the photo. It was very helpful to see the contrast between the gray bezel and faux carbon fiber that is beside and below it. I think I'm going to go with the gray bezel Thanks for taking time to send the photo

allgasnobrakes

Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
Hi, I have a 2017 GTI SE (non-Nav) with what I believe is MIB2. I am looking to purchase the "8" DISPLAY + GLOSS BLACK BEZEL" with what I presume will be the "APP" button in the top right corner. How much would this unit be/how low could you go? Thank you!

edit: if someone could link me the honeycomb pattern trim for 8" screens, that would be appreciated. Want to have a matching center console.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Hi, I have a 2017 GTI SE (non-Nav) with what I believe is MIB2. I am looking to purchase the "8" DISPLAY + GLOSS BLACK BEZEL" with what I presume will be the "APP" button in the top right corner. How much would this unit be/how low could you go? Thank you!

edit: if someone could link me the honeycomb pattern trim for 8" screens, that would be appreciated. Want to have a matching center console.

There is no matching honeycomb trim for the 8" glass screen.

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie

PM sent !!

carlcan

Car(s)
17 Alltrack
Another shoutout to MauricioGTI. I placed an order for an 8” MIB Display last Thursday, package shipped on Friday and it arrived this morning, Monday. I installed the display this afternoon, Monday and it works and looks great. Outstanding customer service and feedback throughout the transaction and a tracking number was emailed as soon as it shipped. MauricioGTI it was a pleasure doing business with you, thankyou!

I went with the gray bezel, which is an exact match to my 2017 Alltrack SE interior. However the new 8” display was installed in my 2016 GTI SE, the gray is very dark and an excellent match to the GTIs faux carbon fiber. See pic below.

Attachments

• FE4C8F78-C7ED-4F7A-B88A-45B1AF55376A.jpeg
    FE4C8F78-C7ED-4F7A-B88A-45B1AF55376A.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 248

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Another shoutout to MauricioGTI. I placed an order for an 8” MIB Display last Thursday, package shipped on Friday and it arrived this morning, Monday. I installed the display this afternoon, Monday and it works and looks great. Outstanding customer service and feedback throughout the transaction and a tracking number was emailed as soon as it shipped. MauricioGTI it was a pleasure doing business with you, thankyou!

I went with the gray bezel, which is an exact match to my 2017 Alltrack SE interior. However the new 8” display was installed in my 2016 GTI SE, the gray is very dark and an excellent match to the GTIs faux carbon fiber. See pic below.
thank you for the nice words my friend! The car looks great in the picture !!! beautiful !

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
GTI variant !

Attachments

• variant.jpeg
    variant.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 163
  • variant 2.jpeg
    variant 2.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 162
  • variant 3.jpeg
    variant 3.jpeg