GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEM 17" wheels that clear PP/R calipers

Beju

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Ed.
FWIW, my 17x7" Classix have the same offset (54) and fit. Worst case scenario, you run an eBay 5-10mm spacer kit.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I got Motegi MR131 in 17" at Discount Tire and they called Motegi to verify that they fit the PP (R) brakes on my 18 SE. Got them installed and there was a little less then 1/8 " clearance. Got new front brake pads today and the spokes on the wheels hit the caliper. The thickness of the new pads pushes the caliper out so I had to put the old pads back on and order 10MM wheel spacers. Discount Tire is paying for the spacers and lugs.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
LeMans fits.

EDB1AC05-9B9F-40AC-9570-C30440BB1BA4.jpeg

These were powder coated black by previous owner. Typically silver.

Lager_Ace

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
A245258E-02AA-4B98-9B14-0549FD4DBA5F.jpeg

I’ve been using Art Replicas R75 for winters with Pirelli Ice Zero 225/45R17
The salt and sand hasn’t affected the wheels.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
I got Motegi MR131 in 17" at Discount Tire and they called Motegi to verify that they fit the PP (R) brakes on my 18 SE. Got them installed and there was a little less then 1/8 " clearance. Got new front brake pads today and the spokes on the wheels hit the caliper. The thickness of the new pads pushes the caliper out so I had to put the old pads back on and order 10MM wheel spacers. Discount Tire is paying for the spacers and lugs.
What’s the specs on those? I have the same wheel 17x8 et40 with a ton of clearance at the spokes. I’m guessing you’re on a 17x7 et45?

OffTheFence