GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OE Euro Tails

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
Saving this for later. Are you referring to their install where they completely pull out the rubber boots? Even if you fish it all instead, would you still recommend sealing with epoxy?
Edit: yes that video. I wouldnt buy the DAP harness to be honest. Good place to get the OEM or OE lights though. @ZERO815 makes a far superior harness. I know because I have had both.

I only sealed mine with epoxy because one of the clips broke on the part where DAP tells you to remove the piece. You know the one where they say they have those for sale on their website because they’re easy to break?
If you use zip tie and fish it through the boot and then tape the harness to the zip tie you need to pull through the boot you shouldn’t need to seal anything up.
Does that makes sense?

ksurl

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE DSG
Yeah thanks for the re-ping, I've been planning to source the tails from e-acca for the double rear fog and then planned to contact zero for the harness. Kind of unnecessary for double fog but thought it would be an interesting touch.
He has harness for fog or no fog. Its kind of a pain to run the wire all the way to the front and swap the switch.

aegis

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
He has harness for fog or no fog. Its kind of a pain to run the wire all the way to the front and swap the switch.
Yeah I figured as much. I'm actually planning a front fog retrofit for this summer (bought some front fogs from a salvage, mine didn't come with any stock) and plan to do everything at the same time so the trim will all be out down one side anyway.