GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDELEVEN

Eliranfla

Passed Driver's Ed
It should be in the car settings under " lights" in the media center. If it isn't you can get Carista, OBDeleven or VCDS to adjust brightness.
Thanks for the interaction, but there is no such configuration in the central media for any golf model. It should probably be in the control unit 09 (central electronics) through obdeleven configuration. I just don't know how to do it.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
For the life of me I can't get this to connect to my Samsung tablet. It connects fine with my phone, and yes I have a strong wifi signal in my garage. OBD11 shows that it's paired in the tablet's blue-tooth settings, but it just won't connect. I'm sure it's something simple, but at this point I'm at a loss..

TIA

UPDATE..

So I was finally able to get it to connect but only after switching my phone completely off..

chillax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE plaid
Well my 2018 has a build date of 2/18 and still seems to be missing the starting vibration reduction setting so that is kind of disappointing.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
It has been years. I am more surprised that not everyone has at least one android device by this point though. I mean in general not for this specific use.
Why would people have an Android device? I mean, I briefly considered a Motorola phone when they were made in Ft Worth, but didn't get on it before they sold out to China like everyone else. Just not a fan of the Android platform, but some of that is that I'm a Mac user so it's easier to just roll Apple devices.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Why would people have an Android device? I mean, I briefly considered a Motorola phone when they were made in Ft Worth, but didn't get on it before they sold out to China like everyone else. Just not a fan of the Android platform, but some of that is that I'm a Mac user so it's easier to just roll Apple devices.

Love Android and the ability to customize everything. I want my homescreen to look the way I want it to look not how Apple decides to make it look for just one example. I did read that Apple will finally allow widgets on the homescreen something that Android has had since 2011.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Because in a house of 4 Iphones, I can leave my charger in the middle of the kitchen island and it will be there the next day. I love my Android phones and I've had them forever. Plus, like you to Android, I can't stand the Apple crap. Oh, and I don''t have drama with OBDEleven..hahahaha

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG
I made a mistake playing with the apps in OBDeleven and now I don't have the coming/leaving home lights and rear taillights on when my hatch is open. I have a 2018 GTI. Anyone know what's the codes to fix this? It's enabled in the MIB2 system.