GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDELEVEN

am215

Ready to race!
can someone explain what options are provided with the 'DRL settings in menu' once the coding is done?

kentinuum

Got mine and loving it! Already did the convenience windows, alarm enable, 5 brake lights, and some other minor ones.

Is it possible to modify the convenience windows to be windows only with no sunroof open? I know it is possible to change between tilt and full open, but I don't want it to open. I haven't tried changing the coding for the sunroof, so perhaps it's just a bit of exploration but any help is appreciated!

Dan84

Ready to race!
Did the kencha mod, getting error message on my display and the mod us not working. Double checked the coding it's correct

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
No worries gents, got it right hurray

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

casualsurfer

Ready to race!
Not sure if this is suppose to happen but recently the new app update for obdeleven came out with the "static cornering lights".

During day light driving with the daytime LED on, I realized from the reflection of car in front that my fog light is on on the driver side. When I let go the brake, the fog light is off and only come back on the next traffic stop with my foot on the brake.

So I used the app to switch back off the function and problem was gone.

Anyone have the same issue?
Yes, it's idiotic and I wasted 20 credits. I thought it would be fog light on for the side of the turn signals, which would be much more useful.

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Do you need to enter security codes when using the apps?

srexy

Passed Driver's Ed
Apparently I'm a completely dense twat...

I'm trying to reset the HID level on my GTI LP after VWR spring install.

In VAG-Com it's this procedure:

Using VCDS(vag-com)
Make sure you're on a level surface.
Click Select Controller
Go to 55 - (Headlight Aim Control)
Go to Basic Settings - 04
Then in the drop down list, select the adaptation/adjustment option (its the only one in the drop down).
Then click the ON/OFF/NEXT button.

I can get into the long coding but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to the OBDEleven equivalent of 55.

Any help greatly appreciated.

OK - so duh - figured out how to get into 55 - it's one of the top level settings. However there is no drop-down under Basic Settings that looks like the above.

Any help greatly appreciated ;)

Last edited:

momo1234

Hey guys,
Can someone please explain the VAT refund procedure when buying? I am in Canada. When talking to OBDeleven support, they said all have the same price.
TIA.

srexy

Passed Driver's Ed
Next question:

has anyone had any luck w/the Offset for tank calibration yet?

Seems like this may solve the REF*****GDONKULOUS calibration issues on our tanks and the 55 miles I'm able to drive after the needle hits absolute zero.

Here is the VCDS version:

Tank calibration
17-Instruments
16-Security code 20103
10-Adaptations
(1) Offset for tank calibration values - Offset sensor 1: from -12.8l to +2l
Range is -12.8 to +8.
-12.8l is the factory default.
<0 moves the needle down.
=0 no change/movement
>0 move needle up.
+1 = needle moves up by ~1/16 up
+2 = needle moves up by ~1/8 up

But when I tried it in OBD11 it wouldn't take the security code...

Last edited: