GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDELEVEN

Dan84

Ready to race!
Happy to announce that finally I've received my hardware - can't wait to start playing

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

pewpewpew

I disabled the red lights strip in the doors without noticing , anybody knows where that function is in VCDS?

Thanks!

pewpewpew

I think once you connected there is a "history" where it will show you all the changes you have made before. Maybe that's a way to back track.

My history is pretty huge :p. I'll check everything if noone knows which function it is.

Thanks

Dan84

Ready to race!
Can't activate urban joke - says not supported. Help, Taillights are stock led and not modded

yakboyslim

Go Kart Champion
Can't activate urban joke - says not supported. Help, Taillights are stock led and not modded

It says in the app that it is for stock incandesent tails. I think you will just have to do long coding to make it work with your tails.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dan84

Ready to race!
It says in the app that it is for stock incandesent tails. I think you will just have to do long coding to make it work with your tails.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Thanks mate, I wonder how I missed that.

greypanter

Ready to race!
Hey fellas, about a month ago I programmed my my 2015 GTI to open and close the window via the remote and it's been working just fine, yesterday i tried to get them to roll back up nothing happened. They don't go up or down... any ideas?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

am215

Ready to race!
^ have you been to the dealer since then? it's possible they reset the coding.

Ordered a unit on 5/25 and it was delivered yesterday, so exactly a week from Lithuania to PA. Excited to make some modifications once I have the time.

Dan84

Ready to race!
Hi guys can't seem to get the kencha coding right can someone assist please

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Hey fellas, about a month ago I programmed my my 2015 GTI to open and close the window via the remote and it's been working just fine, yesterday i tried to get them to roll back up nothing happened. They don't go up or down... any ideas?

Check every window singly to make sure they go up and down with one click on the door buttons. If not that will stop the comfort opening from working. To reset the sticky window press the effected windows button to wind the window al the way down and hold for an additional 5 seconds, then wind the window up and hold when it reaches the top again for an additional 5 seconds. Try the comfort opening again and it should work.

greypanter

Ready to race!
^ have you been to the dealer since then? it's possible they reset the coding.

Ordered a unit on 5/25 and it was delivered yesterday, so exactly a week from Lithuania to PA. Excited to make some modifications once I have the time.
Thanks guys it started working again! Weird.
Check every window singly to make sure they go up and down with one click on the door buttons. If not that will stop the comfort opening from working. To reset the sticky window press the effected windows button to wind the window al the way down and hold for an additional 5 seconds, then wind the window up and hold when it reaches the top again for an additional 5 seconds. Try the comfort opening again and it should work.

Dan84

Ready to race!
Did the kencha mod, getting error message on my display and the mod us not working. Double checked the coding it's correct