GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDELEVEN Next gen IOS ?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Works fine on iOS. U just can’t record and save logs. I have an iPhone but when I need to save logs I use my android tablet.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Wait wtf you can’t even record logs with it? Wow
The app is a mess. It used to be good on iOS and then recent updates made logging nearly impossible. Accessport FTW now.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
The app is a mess. It used to be good on iOS and then recent updates made logging nearly impossible. Accessport FTW now.
That sucks. Yeah but Accessport is like $600… There are other OBD apps that record logs just fine. You just need an OBD adapter that’s $50 at most.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
That sucks. Yeah but Accessport is like $600… There are other OBD apps that record logs just fine. You just need an OBD adapter that’s $50 at most.
Yeah I’m not suggesting the AP is a substitute for an OBD dongle, it just happens to be what I use now.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I got my OBD2 dongle from Amazon for $20 and use the Torque Pro app.

Codeca

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 GoRf DSG
Honestly might switch to carly, i'm on my 2nd obdeleven with connection issues(yeah yeah, tried two phones) and the scans can sometimes take too damn long compared to, say, the mx+ that I owned last.