GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDeleven next gen coding list

Ultimategohan

Car(s)
Golf MK7
How its going ppl. Does anyone know where to find the full manual coding list for every option. Ive uploaded an example for the urban joke coding. Thanks. Bless ppl

Attachments

• 5398A95A-8BBF-4917-9D33-F8F6B9EDFC7D.png
    5398A95A-8BBF-4917-9D33-F8F6B9EDFC7D.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 3,634

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Welcome to the forum. There has been several threads about OBDeleven but I don't recall seeing a complete list. That would be a very long thread.

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
I'd like to see this. But the only thing I can't do is program the touchscreen so I can actually use the NAV and other functions when driving. I have seen it kind of explained but I don't really get it.

dmsyr

Ready to race!
Have you peeped the obdeleven forum? I haven't in a while but I believe there are long-coding instructions listed there for the available tweaks

Ultimategohan

Car(s)
Golf MK7
My tail lights are completely fine now after using those coding lists u supplied. Now im getting a check right tail light warning light. When i clear it nothing goes. The fault code is B12BF15. Could you help me fix this brother

dmsyr

Ready to race!
Check the bulbs? I was getting a "check reverse lights" fault and every time it was due to the bulb itself being kind of loose. I just pushed them back in so they were seated properly and it would go away.

SouthSideGti

Ready to race!

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the lists! In the last one there is a mod called "Infotainment: Off Road Menu"
Do you know if that means that I can use the infotainment while driving? Accessing the NAV while in motion for example?
TIA

SouthSideGti

Ready to race!
Thanks for the lists! In the last one there is a mod called "Infotainment: Off Road Menu"
Do you know if that means that I can use the infotainment while driving? Accessing the NAV while in motion for example?
TIA
The offroad menu shows altitude, pitch, tilt and I believe some other directional guages

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
TIA
I don't know what it's called with OBDeleven but even Carista gives you the option to use Nav etc while in motion.

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
You can program the in motion feature with OBD11 but I think you have to long code it. I'm leery of that because I am not confident with that kind of thing. I'm kind of an idiot with this kind of thing and I would love some instructions written for a 5 year old.

GolfRRRR1

Go Kart Champion
Has anyone done the High-Intensity brake lights with flashers yet? Wondering if it's annoying or only comes on say when abs is activated in a panic stop.
Also, has anyone made changes to the ESC Modes? What does that do? Make it so you don't have to long press the Mode button?

dmsyr

Ready to race!
I tweaked ESC OFF (completely..?) with one press instead of holding the button, yes.

Supposedly, this deactivates factory traction control 100 percent. However I cannot confirm if the car does burnouts now or not.