GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBD11 wastegate adaptation

1jzlive

Passed Driver's Ed
Does anyone kniw how to set wastegate adaptation with obdeleven as in the steps ,
Thank you ahead of time as i dont have vcds ajd have been told obdeleven is possible

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Live Data - Acknowledgement of charge pressure actuator.

Set your voltage

Basic settings - First Adaptation of Charge Pressure Actuator.

Contrary to logic, it is not under Adaptation.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Good luck.

1jzlive

Passed Driver's Ed

Set your voltage

Lol i figured out ,when u said contrary to logic that wqs hilarious thanks broksi you too diggs

kornsined

Go Kart Newbie

Set your voltage

If you pass does it just go green and say “basic settings ended”?

Peylix

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm trying to do this, but it errors out on me.

Sorry for the necro post btw. But this is the only thread I could find regarding OBDEleven & wastegate adaptations.

Peylix

Passed Driver's Ed
I had an IS38 installed and the wastegate needed to be adjusted properly. It was reading 4.5v and was giving me the P256300 error & EPC light. So I adjusted the voltage down to 3.5v and now need to re adapt the wastegate.

This is the error OBDeleven gives when I try to do the adaptation via "Basic Settings" as listed above. (13) function cannot be performed, mess, length or format incorrect

The one error that plagues a bunch of folks withing numerous parts of the app. That's never been resolved.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    375 KB · Views: 713
Last edited:

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I had an IS38 installed and the wastegate needed to be adjusted properly. It was reading 4.5v and was giving me the P256300 error & EPC light. So I adjusted the voltage down to 3.5v and now need to re adapt the wastegate.

This is the error OBDeleven gives when I try to do the adaptation via "Basic Settings" as listed above. (13) function cannot be performed, mess, length or format incorrect

The one error that plagues a bunch of folks withing numerous parts of the app. That's never been resolved.

Just disconnect from obd11, close app, reconnect and try again.

Peylix

Passed Driver's Ed
Just disconnect from obd11, close app, reconnect and try again.

Doesn't work. I even cleared cache & data, and even uninstalled & re installed the app. Unplugged the device, plugged back in, the works. Spent over 8 hours trying to get OBDeleven to run the adaptation but it always resulted with Error 13.

I got an email this morning from OBDeleven themselves stating that they are aware of the issue and have been trying to fix it.

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Feel like such a noob bringing this one back but any clue why when I try to run adaptation the test doesn't run and it fails? To my understanding it only fails because its either too loose or too tight. Im set at 3.5V and it still fails to run the first adaptation of charge pressure actuator

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion