GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Obd11 Reverse Mirror Dip Help

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Did you even read my original post? Things are different for 2017 cars and up. If this is so common send me one link where it shows “ZV Comfort” and not “Comfort Access 2” and how to do it on a 2017 and I will stand corrected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Messed with this today on my 2018. Long coding instructions will be the same for the door control unit. The central electrics adaptations will be under "Spiegelabsenkung" vs. ZV Comfort or Comfort Access 2.

lordnikon228

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI Rabbit
No, its an actual electrical module that controls various functions that deal with the door. BSM, folding mirrors, windows, etc. If you're curious what it looks like, it can be seen in the third and fourth picture in this thread: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17907

Both the driver and the passenger door have their own. Addresses 42 and 52 respectively.

Look at the module number, the format will be something like "5Q0 959 X93". The X is the important part, if its a 3, you have the low line models and will need to replace them with ones that have a 5, which are the high line models.

Is there a way that OBD11 can read the serial number of the door modules? or do you have to take apart the door cards to find out?