GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBD11: DRL Pulse V2

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
Just tried the app to activate DRL Pulse V2, it works fine for a few seconds but then it completely turns off the DRL on the right headlight,

Video of the issue:
ufile.io/btraobhr

I reverted it back to original setting, but would love to have this in function in working order..

Any help will be appreciated. TIA

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Looks like there may be an issue with the headlight itself as the inner u cuts off before the outer U. Coded mine a few years ago and still no issues with it. Old school when something like that happens it used to be a bad earth so maybe worth checking the connector plugs pins are not corroded inside.

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
Looks like there may be an issue with the headlight itself as the inner u cuts off before the outer U. Coded mine a few years ago and still no issues with it. Old school when something like that happens it used to be a bad earth so maybe worth checking the connector plugs pins are not corroded inside.

I doubt that since reverting back to OE code, they work as normal!!

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
Did not, could you please share the coding if you happend to have it?

vwlotech

Go Kart Newbie
Just tried the app to activate DRL Pulse V2, it works fine for a few seconds but then it completely turns off the DRL on the right headlight,

Video of the issue:
ufile.io/btraobhr

I reverted it back to original setting, but would love to have this in function in working order..

Any help will be appreciated. TIA

Is there a V1 of this OBD11 App? also intrested in the long code if out there