GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBD Desperation

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
I had wondered if I could do a reset using the OBD tool. I think the dealer didn’t want to really work on the warning light after they discovered it was tuned…I will call them and ask about a spec/actual svm. Thanks
You ever get this figured out?

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Try to hook the OBD 11 back up to your car and reset everything to factory settings
No do not do this, you may find you lose much more in the process. You need to go into the history and undo everything you have changed prior to it happening until the light goes out.

Bolivarjoy

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI
No, I haven’t figured it out but truthfully I haven’t had time to try, again. I am so happy with the car and I have gotten used to it and I don’t want to mess up anything else. I need an OBD guru who knows this shit inside and out. I would gladly pay someone to walk me through it. Greg

Maiden69

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI
OBDEleven have a facebook group and a forum, post the question there. You will get more help into figuring things out than here.

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
No, I haven’t figured it out but truthfully I haven’t had time to try, again. I am so happy with the car and I have gotten used to it and I don’t want to mess up anything else. I need an OBD guru who knows this shit inside and out. I would gladly pay someone to walk me through it. Greg
You arent to far, id be willing to meet you half way. If you want to do that shoot me a pm