GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Not my relationship woes

wordsthatiwrote

Ready to race!
GF sister is having problems with her BF and the BF mother.
We offered her to stay at our place until her housing is in order.
I am nervous now that it is in the process of occurring.

I just dont want it to ruin the relationship my GF has with her sister and I hope it doesnt.

Avanti

Go Kart Champion
GF sister is having problems with her BF and the BF mother.
We offered her to stay at our place until her housing is in order.
I am nervous now that it is in the process of occurring.

I just dont want it to ruin the relationship my GF has with her sister and I hope it doesnt.

Remember it is not always SHE that is right and HE is the villan, but you will learn that over time......, just be careful for yourself especially when you have extra hormones in the house.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
never get between a woman and her family. You will always loose.

100x this.
Family will forgive each other, but they won't forgive non family for anything you do/say.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I would tell them all only sister is in your house.
No BF visits or BF Mom visits.
You are only helping the sister.
Tell them your house is not a battle ground.
Sister needs to find new boy friend if BF Mom is involved this much in his issues.
Sounds like a lot of growing up needs to occur.

OP. Sister MUST have a restraining order against the BF, preferably both. If it were me, and she didn't already have them, there's no way she would stay at my house. Wait until the BF comes pounding on the door. What are you going to do? NOTHING!! Here's the problem: As soon as the sister is living there one day, she is a resident. You cannot tell her she can't have visitors over, even if you object. You should have paid for a inexpensive hotel room for a few days. You never get involved when there's a domestic-type dispute, or you'll surely regret it.

Last edited:

wordsthatiwrote

Ready to race!
I would tell them all only sister is in your house.
No BF visits or BF Mom visits.
You are only helping the sister.
Tell them your house is not a battle ground.
Sister needs to find new boy friend if BF Mom is involved this much in his issues.
Sounds like a lot of growing up needs to occur.

You are wise.
Yea some growing up is in order for my GF sister.
I am absolutely firm in that no one is permitted in my house without my consent. My GF feels the same way.
I posted this on here as just a way for me to vent.

hope this shit goes easy.

wordsthatiwrote

Ready to race!
OP. Sister MUST have a restraining order against the BF, preferably both. If it were me, and she didn't already have them, there's no way she would stay at my house. Wait until the BF comes pounding on the door. What are you going to do? NOTHING!! Here's the problem: As soon as the sister is living there one day, she is a resident. You cannot tell her she can't have visitors over, even if you object. You should have paid for a inexpensive hotel room for a few days. You never get involved when there's a domestic-type dispute, or you'll surely regret it.

yea, those thoughts went through my head.

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Wait, your GF's sister is moving in with you two?